I need help

I'm married and have kids. I've a very nice family. I have a habit of telling everything  I know or everything what is going in my life to others it can be anyone (my friends or family members). But from a year I have stop telling something to everyone I'll just share it with my husband. But somewhere there is some problem. Anything I talk about to anyone everyone I know will now about it. I also don't know what are the thing you should share with others and what you shouldn't. because of that my relationship with everyone (my friend and family member) is spoling.What can I do improve it pls help me

nau123

Asked by nau123 at 12:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm not quite sure I get what you are saying?????
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• ???
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 12:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• hmmmm !!! dnt share personal thing or thoughts you can share some jokes or some things happened with details things not really important ... secrets nop ... some targets may be nop ... your feelings some yes some nop ... people can interprate things as they want sometimes and that could creat problems ... private thing between u and your hubby nop .... keep always gd image and perfect one vene if it's not true ;)
    Anonymous

• You should only tell personal things with family. Keep it friendly and simple with friends. telling friends things that are too personal can lead to drama and problems in the future.
    AzMom520

Answer by AzMom520 at 12:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I am not quite sure what you are asking..... but here goes... When I talk to family/friends I share general things with them and talk about - my kids, ask about other family members, hobbies/interests..... I tend to keep it to basic topics- things that are general (non-personal) and stuff that would not bother me if they told it to others.
    Really personal, private things, secrets, sex life, finances are things that I keep to myself or sometimes discuss with hubs.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• huh??
    p0pc0rn

Answer by p0pc0rn at 6:16 AM on Jun. 22, 2011