How do you want to be buried?

Fredric Baur, the creator of Pringles, was recently buried in his very own creation!

http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,1811730,00.html#ixzz1OrXvrwT5

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My siblings and I have (jokingly) told our family we want a Viking funeral in honor of our ancestors. I honestly haven't thought of it - if I die young than I trust my husband to make the decision and if I have long life than I still have plenty of time to figure it out. My mom wants to be cremated but said she wants us to dig out a fire pit in the back yard to cremate her and instead of a funeral have a huge family party with fireworks and booze - obviously because when my family hits the whiskey they like to blow shit up. I really hope she is joking about the fire pit since I can't think of a way to steal her body from the morgue without getting caught.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I don't. Cremated and my ashes scattered in the 4 directions and 4 elements.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• lol. Evidently someone doesn't like my plans.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 12:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• lol...I told my dh to have me cremated and store me in a Tupperware bowl. Nothing fancy!
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I honestly don't care much. LOL...I'll be dead.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Lol I guess they didn't! I gave everyone a vote up :) There is no WRONG answer LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Burn me, put half my ashes in a grave (so loved ones can always go "talk" to me and put the other half in the care of my children to do with what they wish.
    Anonymous

• I want to be cremated. Less money for my family to spend. I would rather fertilize the ground, then take up space in a cemetery.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 1:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I just want to be dead.. that's it! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No thoughts here, honestly I dont give two flips really you die you die *shrugs* guess this is a result of way too many people close to me dieing & no I do not visit their graves. Lets hope I live a long life then I will ask my daughter later if she'd be more comfortable with buried or cremated when she is much much older & I will write it down to be done.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 2:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011