Help me my 4 y/o DD has started peeing her bed every night.

Her bed time is 9 (goes to her room at 8 and in bed by 9), no drinks after 7. The doctor has done test nothing wrong there and really had no other advice for her bed wetting. She had been completely potty trained day/night for the past year until this past week. There has been no changes in the home or the family. Any ideas or suggestions?

smurfyangel

Asked by smurfyangel at 12:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Kids can slip back a little. She will bounce out of it.

wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 2:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My six year old daughter did that when she was six.. Just for a week or two. IDK why, but it just stopped. & she wasn't sexually abused.. pretty sure her mood would have changed if something like that had happened.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• What time is she waking up? Have you recently made her bedtime later because of summer hours or something? Could it be that she's not getting enough sleep so she's sleeping very soundly and not waking up when she needs to go? I had this problem a couple of wks ago with my 4 yr old son.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:42 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• it could be nothing at all....
    my son is 5 and he was peeing and pooping the bed for no reason!! he bounced out of it.....it could just be a phase.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:40 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• You may not want to hear it, but that is one of the first warning signs of sexual abuse.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2011