Breech Baby..

What is the worst postion to deliver?(non c section)
Frank breech. The buttocks are in place to come out first during delivery. The legs extend straight up in front of the body, with the feet near the head. This is the most common type of breech position.

Complete breech. The buttocks are down near the birth canal. The legs are folded at the knees, and the feet are near the buttocks.

Footling breech. One leg (single footling) or both legs (double footling) are stretched out below the buttocks. The leg(s) are in place to come out first during delivery.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I'd say the second.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• all of them are difficult and risky to deliver vaginally, u will prob end up with a c section
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• (poster) I have had a C section because my kid was Frank Breech. I think Frank is the hardest..But not everyone thinks so...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My Ob told me that she would have let me try to deliver my son who was Frank Breech but only after she had seen him in an ultrasound and had tried to deliver him. I decided to have a c-section and have since had 2 VBAC's.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2008