Plus size mommies please... adult content

i have a sex question please..i am wondering when you are having sex with your dh do you ever forget the sex and start noticing your extra skin/fat moving and sloshing back and forth? Last night when we were doing the deed I completely lost the sex moment and all i could think about and feel was all of my excess moving and sloshing...i was so embarassed!!!! Sometimes you can even hear it hitting itself..does anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• sooooo been there, done that!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Im on the thinner side- 5'6" and 125lbs..and I have that problem as well. i think it sometimes just comes with the mommy territory. If your husband is attracted to you...then DONT WORRY ABOUT IT. Just enjoy yourself mama! My brother in law is super athletic and fit and very good looking, and he LOVES LOVES LOVES bigger women, they are such a turn on for him, alot of guys really like it, so feel good about yourself, confidence is way sexier than being skinny.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 1:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes I have Ive even started to cry in the middle of the deed cuz of the fat its a very painful situation. Im trying to diet all the time but its hard especially now that im pregnant again. I feel your pain and hope that things get better I have lately started to just think about my fiance instead of everything else and its better!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 1:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I'm average.. but after having kids.. things just jiggle! lol. Believe me.. if he's having sex with you, he must like what he sees or he wouldn't want to see it! =).
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• oh yeah several times ive heard my fat slapping against DH. i just had baby #2 so my stomach is all loose & jiggly so its even worse right now. it does kinda take me outta the moment, but i know DH loves me for reasons beyond my body & im sure yours does too!

one thing ive realized is that if i exercise, even if its just a few minutes a day (like 20 sit ups), i feel better about my body. even if the exercising doesnt help me lose weight it gives me the confidence that im doing something, anything, to work on that jiggle.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2011