How can i get my daughter to sleep through the night?

shes almost 26 months..adn still dnt sleep through the night??Ne tips??

babygurl318

Asked by babygurl318 at 11:19 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Alot of kids just don't. My advice to you would be to stop listening to what other people tell you is normal or abnormal. You know your child better than anyone else. Like I said before, I am 43 and I still don't sleep thru the night. I wake up all the time, slightest noise. Never have. It's just he way I am. I know it's hard on you, but she'll do it when she's ready.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:37 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• I have 3 kids, 7 mos, 3 and 4 yrs. My baby sleeps better than the older one's. Yes they can learn to go back to sleep on their own, I've yet to discover it though! My older kids will climb into my bed which is fine in our house and go back to sleep without disturbing me or my husband, usually!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Let her cry it out...at this age it is habbit and she needs to learn how to self soothe. It will be hard for a night or two but stick to your guns and she will stop because she will have learned nobody is going to come running everytime she makes a peep.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• salexander....i would do that but i live with my boyfriends uncle and i dnt want her to wake them up..

thanks amanda and pup mom for ur responses...
    babygurl318

Answer by babygurl318 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2008