Anybody like stitching, how many hrs a week do you do it?

I've loved stitching for years but haven't really made time for it, wondering how many mommies do it in their spare time?

Sillylins

Asked by Sillylins at 1:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I like to cross stitch, embroidery, and various hand sewing when we travel on long car trips. I also sew while we watch tv (though not nearly as much as I'd like with a toddler)
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I cross stitch or embroid at night,the tv is background noise. I have been known to di it 5-6 hours at a time
    RobinChristine

Answer by RobinChristine at 2:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I like needlepoint (new one under my bed I need to start soon), I like cross-stitch, embroidery....all of those things. I would hand sew if I could remember all the stitches, wow, 8th grade home ec class was a long, long time ago, LOL.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I love to hand sew quilts, and cross stitch is fun :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:32 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I just recently started doing embroidery again. I love it. Something to do while I am sitting in front of the TV that is productive. I have done 10 squares of my6 sons favorite character and made a pillow of one and am going to do a quilt out of the others for Christmas
    buffyg

Answer by buffyg at 1:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I like to stitch quilts, afghans, and do a bit of cross stitch. I'm the luckiest person I know, well my co-workers and I. I'm a 911 dispatcher, we sit and wait for the phone to ring and can craft while we wait, 12 hrs of multi tasking!

wmbeener

Answer by wmbeener at 1:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I do cross-stitching and spend my evenings after the kids are in bed and husband is got his nose in the TV doing it; have completed and sold alot of my projects have done pictures; quilts; pretty much anything related to cross-stitching; I spent about 15 hours a week doing this
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Used to do a lot of needlecrafts when the kids were young ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:41 PM on Jun. 29, 2011