Bitchy?

I want to know how to get a hard to get man to like me. Do men like bitchy women? I don't get it, whenever I'm nice he assumes I'm easy or he can walk all over me.. but when I was rude yesterday he was kissing my ass. How do I be mean but nice at the same time?

HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My dh says he likes a little sass.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I am in between, I am sweet until you cross me!!! LOL
    My husband knows I'm not a push over, but I can be easy going as well.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You teach people how to treat you.  My husband learnt very early in our marriage that I wouldn't take any shit but I would give him a sympathetic shoulder when he needed to vent.  On my part, I don't bitch and nag.  We've been married almost 23 years and we have a solid relationship because we treat each other with respect and communicate easily and frequently.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It all has to do with what type of man you want. Some men are truly nice, and truly want a nice woman. But, for some reason, nice women, especially when they are young, are attracted to the bad boys. So, they bad boys will walk all over you unless you push back.

But, if you want a nice guy, lots of them are out there. And they are just waiting for a nice girl to treat like a queen.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• If you have to be anyone other then yourself he's not worth it!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 2:43 PM on Jun. 22, 2011