Light mentrual cramps in the lower region, along with occassional pinches on the cervix are

Light mentrual cramps in the lower region, along with occassional pinches on the cervix area: 34 wks. I don't want to go to L&D unless this is a true emergency, as I have been there 3 times and have made to feel like shit (sry).

JohnsonFamily5

Asked by JohnsonFamily5 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Poor mama, I hate it when they're asses like that. I know you get all worked up and excited just so they can make you feel like an idiot and send you away crying!! Happened to me!! Buttholes lol. If they're light, I'd wait it out a bit :) GL, you're so close now regardless.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I am not an OB, but your body is probably slowly preparing. I wouldn't worry unless you are having unmistakeable, regular contractions, pain, bleeding, or your water has broken.

Good luck mama. And, you can never be too careful, so just don't worry about the previous L &D trips. They deal with labor everyday, but we don't, so it is hard to know, for us, what we need to worry about or not.

Hugs and Congrats!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 1:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011