is it ok if i have sex when im pregnant.

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes it is good for you and the baby as long as it dosent hurt you

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 1:38 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes. My husband and I did all the way thru pregancy but all women are different. As long as it doesn't hurt, go for it!

Answer by Tawanda74 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• No pain and dr says your not at risk for complactions then get your freak on : )

• It all depends on the person. There is no health consequences to you or your unborn child. But for some women having sex during pregnancy is a painful expirience.

Answer by Kaye_2008 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Definitely. You can have sex all through your pregnancy. Near the end of your term you and your husband may try different positions that are comfortable and satisfying for both of you. You will not hurt the baby.

Answer by JuneL at 1:45 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes that is the best sex you will ever have your already pregant so now you can enjoy

• As long as ur OB has not told u otherwise there shouldnt be a problem with it!

Answer by jennylynn22003 at 2:03 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Yes, unless your doctor told you that you shouldn't. It might feel weird or hurt a little, but you'll find a way to make it work for you if you want. In fact, your brain releases oxytocin during orgasm, and that's good for the baby. :)

Answer by crazysocks830 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• If you are not having a high risk pregnancy, I dont see why you wouldnt want to. As your body changes shape and size, you may want to experiment with different positions. You dont want any pressure on the baby, so missionary possition is definitely out. I have had some of my friends say that they have had the best sex when they are pregnant... Have Fun!!!

Answer by taracv at 5:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2008