If you knew what you know now, back then.....

If you knew what you know now about your life, would you do it over again and change nothing or would you change it?

I wouldn't want to be in my first bad marriage, but then my dd wouldn't be here. So, even though that was a hard time, I wouldn't change it. I think those struggles have made me a stronger person. How about you?

SweetPea726

Asked by SweetPea726 at 1:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I got two beautiful daughters out of my first boyfriend.. he cheated on me the whole 8 years though.

I wouldn't change a thing.. everything that has happened has made me what I am today.♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't change the part about having my kids but staying with my ex as long as I did I would change that part.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 1:55 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I don't believe in regrets. What is done is done. I believe everything happens for a reason & there is a path for each of us with small variations. I am where I am because I chose to be in this place in the here & now. So No, I would not change a thing because if I had the option, I may not have the precious child I have now & one on the way!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i wouldn't have gotten married so young or had kids young. i dont' regret my children ever but i wouldn't have made some decisions like i did growing up.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I wouldn't change a thing! God has been good to me :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Would change A LOT....
    p0pc0rn

Answer by p0pc0rn at 6:12 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would have gone to college before marriage. I would have never put all my interests, friends and personal goals on hold for a man that didn't appreciate it. (We've resolved our issues now, but it hurt that I so wholeheartedly dedicated my life to him and he wasn't sure it's what he wanted at 10 years of marriage.) I would have taken better care of myself. And I would have had more children lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 24, 2011