So confused

i have been divored for about 5 months now and now i'm somewhat seeing this guy ( kevin ) that i have known for a few years and last time we where somewhat seeing each other we hit it off really well and now that he is back in my life i could not be any happier. but i have noticed that sometimes he is really cuddley with me and sometimes he isn't. he knows how i feel about and he knows that i have very strong feelings for him should i just back off and wait for him to open up to me?

mommymommy30

Asked by mommymommy30 at 1:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• Long question, simple answer: YES.

Give yourself time as well. No need to jump right into anything.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• talk to him even
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 1:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Sometimes my dh is cuddly and other times he's not. Sometimes I'm cuddly and sometimes I'm not.
    Doesnt mean we don't caer for eachother...we just don't need to be touching eachother every second.
    Chances are,if your boyfriend isn't being snuggly at the moment, he still likes you..just doesnt feel like being cuddly,lol.
    I would let him come to you though...men like to do the pursuing.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 1:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You've only been divorced 5 months and you already have strong feelings for someone, wow that is fast. not saying it can't happen but you have given yourself some time to adjust being single. do things, enjoy the freedom and independence from not being with someone. i was married for 17 years and divorced 3 years now and i have to say i enjoy not having the man around for awhile. i go out with friends and family. you should slow it down, its too soon. just my opinion
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• You have only been divorced for 5 months he probably wants to take things a bit slow with you. Never good to jump from on relationship right into another. He probably wants to make sure you have resolved all your feelings with your ex before fully commiting and who could blame him.
    Anonymous