Club for neglected husbands?

I think I have found a way to teach husbands to appreciate their wives a little more. I don't think all men are this way but I know mine is. I want to start a club that men can go to and vent. They can complain that their working wife isn't paying enough attention, stay at home moms don't do enough for them,ect... you catch the point. Maybe it will work two ways. Either they can get their vents out and we wont have to hear it since were clearly not super women or they will look at another husband and realize just how annoying and hurtful they really are. What are your points and suggestions on it?

fancypantswife

Asked by fancypantswife at 1:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• It is a great idea, but I don't think they would use it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Like women on here need to vent men probably need a place to vent too. Men are not perfect but neither are women.
    Anonymous

• You're making it sound like a place for men to bitch about their wives and then to accept it. Why do women think the man has to accept them for "who they are" but it's perfectly ok for women to work day and night to change a man? If your man is bitching that much, maybe you should stop and think about what he's saying. Both of your scenerios resulted in the man being wrong. If men are so evil, why do we marry them and procreate with them?
    My husband is not perfect and neither am I. He very seldom complains about what I do. We have children, I work, we have a clean house -at all times- and I have time for my man! I don't deny him intimacy ever.
    Sorry for hijacking your post, seeing the man bashing all the time.
    Anonymous

• This is not a man bash and all opinions are taking in. We have cm so why can't they have a place? So many resources out there for women but not a whole lot for men. And for the record I never deny my man either.
    fancypantswife

Comment by fancypantswife (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011