OMG! What is wrong with me? adult content

Since the 3rd day of my last period (less than a week ago), I've been randomly getting horny. I'll just be sitting there or whatever and BAM! I won't even being thinking about sex or anything like that.
The 3rd or 4th day of my period is usually when I get really horny because of my hormones, so I'm wondering if it's just a hormonal thing? What do you think?

Tink05215

Asked by Tink05215 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Health

• Sounds totally normal to me.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Some questions need to be answered by doctors not cafemom lol but yea i would assume that its your hormones but you should ask your doctor hun your never know what is going on inside. But anyhow good luck girl!
    HypoHeartBaby

Answer by HypoHeartBaby at 1:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I get like that on the last 3 days of my period (my period lasts for 6 days), so right after my period I jump on my DH lol. Its normal our hormones are a little out of whack during that time it happens to alot of women I know.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• im like that a few days before and the whole time through my period. drives me nuts cos i can't get any when im on my period loltotally normal
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 9:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011