Christmas Stuff

When do you put up the tree and decorate it? Or decorate you house for Christmas?

We just put up the tree and lights for the girlies to decorate tomorrow and then we are going to make cookies and decorate to take to the neighbors and close friends... maybe caroling? When is it too early to carol? My SO says to do it Christmas Eve but I didn't know if there was an time frame to do it?

watersgirls

Asked by watersgirls at 11:35 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Just for Fun

• For the last 3 years my Christmas tree has gone up and decortated it on Christmas eve. I got a toddler who loves destroying it. I don't do the caroling. I can't sing to save my life.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 12:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Usually Christmas Eve is when people carol traditionally.

We usually put up our tree and decorate the day after Thanksgiving, but I'm lazy this year, so it just got put up like last week, lol.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I decorated my tree but my six month old son tore it up completely. There are ornaments all over the living room and bedroom floor.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 13, 2008