So confused

I am just now getting in to learning about the end times, the rapture, tribulation, etc. I am so confused on what these things actually are. Also the 1000 yr reign. Can some one explain what these events are and how their supposed to happen? I know we don't know exactly, but would love to know more about this. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:36 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Malachi 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LOrd of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels (God's people) and I will sapre them as a man spareth hiw own son that serveth him.
    Then shall ye return and diescern between the righeous and the wicked (judgement day) between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.
    II These 4:15-16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout with the voice of the archangel and with the trum of God and the dead in Christ shall rise first (saints that have died)
    Then we are which aline and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord( Saints still on earth)
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 11:46 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• That should be spare
    Sis.Jackson

• Sorry for some of my typos. Sometimes my brain is moving faster than my hands
    Discern from the righteous and the wicked.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 11:49 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Cont. For those that belong to Christ. He has made us a promise that he was coming back for us one day. He gave us signs to look as his eminent returns draws near read Matthew 24: 5-35
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I would like to explain this more indepth to you. please visit my homepage.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My Church link is UCG.org. They have many free booklets by topic and a bible study course that can guide you to your answers. The Bible says GOD's word is to be given freely...you're never asked to send anything.

It is our individual responsibility to prove all things based on these two scriptures:

(1 John 4:1 / do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from GOD because many false prophets have gone into the world, they teach a false doctrine.

(1 Thessalonians 5:21 / Test everything. Hold on to the good. Avoid every kind of evil.)
    naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 2:05 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Our relationship with GOD is much to important to leave our faith and trust in another human being and their version of GOD's word.I am reminded through scripture that satan masquerades as an angel of light and their are wolves in GOD's church. That's why...if we truly want to be with GOD... we have to take control of our relationship with him and make sure we do it right!

I will be glad to send you my opinions based on my bible study and research if you want to read them. Just send me a message and I will be more than happy to converse with you. Seriously though break out your bible, get a really good concordance, make a list of your questions and gather notes books to record your findings. I spent two years questioning everything I was taught as a child about GOD... the answers I found threw me and changed my religious beliefs where GOD is concerned.

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 2:10 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Naturescape; What are you saying? Are you saying that I'm wolf in God's Church? I wouldl like for you to please explain to me. I'm not sure how to take it.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 2:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• NO, I'm not calling anyone that. The scriptures are clear that we are all to prove all things by researching and studying the bible consistantly so that we won't be led to believe something that is not what the bible is saying.

God clearly warns us that Satan masquerades as an angel of light and wolves are in the churches preaching a false doctrine of God and Christ... twisting things and not revealing the whole truth.Go back and study the scriptures yourself...they are very clear!

naturescape

Answer by naturescape at 5:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Did you know there are two Resurrections...not just one. Read Rev. 20 and 21! I was taught as a child that when we die we go to heaven if we are good and hell if we are bad...that is not what the bible says. Ecclesiastes 9 / A COMMON DESTINY FOR ALL: vs. 2 All share a common destiny--the righteous and the wicked, the good and the bad, the clean and the unclean, those who offer sacrifices and those who do not. Verse 5: For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no further reward, and even the memory of them is forgotten. Their love, their hate and their jealousy have long since vanished; never again will they have a part in anything that happens under the sun."

naturescape