no sex drive

Since our second was born last December I haven't had any sex drive. Hubby and I still have sex and when we do it's good, but I need him to "get me started". I don't even get that "tingly" feeling about him like I used to.

I'm very happy in our marriage and love my family very much, I would just like to want to have sex with my husband! :0)

I have an appt with my doctor, but I can't get in until January since it's non-emergent :0(

Any advice or thoughts? Thanks!

jms124

Asked by jms124 at 11:39 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't know...I have the same problem and my baby is almost 4 mos. If you find out what the problem is...let me know! I think my hormones are still messed up.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 11:40 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• simply put, it is your hormones, especially if you are taking birth control. You probably need to get your hormones tested but I'd be willing to guess you are estrogen dominant. I suggest googling that to see if you think you fall into that category.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• i think its just hormones too. when my duaghter was 3 months old, i had a HUGE sex drive, and now im prego and im due VERY soon, and i have NO sex drive. lol i hope it comes back after im healed with this one...poor husband... lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 12:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I feel for you! 3 kids and no sex drive and one very frustrated husband. I do my best but on my list of priorities it's not even in the top 3!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I need help also, if you find some let me know. My poor husband also.
    moma22angels

Answer by moma22angels at 1:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Let me know the secret too. My kid is now 8 yrs old and it has not been the same. Poor husband, I just never think about it. And I even get annoyed when he suggest it early in the
    day so I can "get ready" for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• WOW! I didnt realize so many people were going through the same thing. Makes me feel better lol. Does any one have a clue what to do?
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 1:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I feel much better that I'm not the only one going through this! :0) I'll have my doctor check my hormones, thank you for the suggestion.

jms124

Answer by jms124 at 10:13 PM on Dec. 14, 2008