In Your Opinion, What Is Your Ideal Body Type?

If you could shape your body, would you like to be skinnier, curvier, taller, shorter, etc.?

Do you think that it is healthy to look the way they want to look and strive to achieve these goals....

or

Do you think women should be happy with how they look and learn to love their body type?

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 2:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would like to be 20lbs lighter and toned!
    newmom300

Answer by newmom300 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would be more toned. and a lil taller.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I'm comfortable with my height and even when I was thinner I was still curvy. I'd like to lose 50-60 lbs and be within 20lbs of my PP weight. It'd be more comfortable because I'm not used to being heavier like this. I don't stress about the things I can't change (without surgery ;)) because there's no reason too! My butt and thighs will always be big, even when I'm 110 lbs. I don't expect to look like a model, but I'd like to be in better shape and healthier.
    lizmartinez

Answer by lizmartinez at 2:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would be 20lbs lighter and toned (which I am working at) and maybe a little taller I am 5'5" But I think that all women are beautiful in their own way and once we can all learn to be happy in our own skin the world will be a happier place :)
    cwgrlmamma

Answer by cwgrlmamma at 2:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would like to be 10lbs lighter and more toned.
    Terra24

Answer by Terra24 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I love my body type I am curvy girl and I am ok with that I would like to loose extra baby fat other than folks can kiss my grits :) cause Baby I was born this way !!!
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:33 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I would like to be 25lbs lighter and tone with a nice belly
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 4:10 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Like my body type - just want to shed 20 lbs.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• I like me as I am and so does dh.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:23 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• hmm 5'4 5'5 110lbs olive skin beautiful white teeth bronw hair hazel eyes oo sounds so pretty lol but the way God made me is just fine too lol im short skinny n fair skin hahaha
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 22, 2011