• In the Spotlight:

Caylee anthony drugged so her mom could party?

I was watching tv and I partly heard this...I forgot the name of the drug..Chloraform? I think. They think she didn't intend to kill her but to put her to sleep so she could party and accidentally over dosed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I know that I have heard there were searches on the family computer for Chloraform, where to buy it?, how to make it?...ect.
    She is a piece of shit mother that would let something happen too her precious baby! Thats what I know. Anyone that could party like her, let alone wait a whole month before telling someone her daughter is missing- she has to have some part in this!
    Anonymous

• I second that.
    Anonymous

• I feel it was one of three things. Casey is a sociopath who likes attention and the attention she would get, or she decided having a child was a drag and got rid of her, or Caylee died as an accident and she was too scared to call the police.

I look at pictures of that sweet child and cannot imagine how a mother can kill her child. I look at my own daughter who turns two tomorrow-uh today now-and she makes me think of little Caylee.

I know in my heart, that the body they've found is Caylee. They will know soon enough what really happened to that poor little girl.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 1:47 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Have you seen the movies, when they want to catch someone and they put liquid on a rag then put it over the persons face? yeah, that's chloraform. I think she did it. Even the thought of something happening to my son brings tears to my eyes, hearing him cry when he has gas makes me cry. That woman didn't shed a single tear. She is no mother. She will answer to God soon enough.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 2:09 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• they think that they found that bbys body. i hope with everything that it isnt her and she is alive and well, but something in my heart tells me that the remains have been found!!!!!!!!!!! If they are hers may the memory of that beautiful little be blessed in heaven!!! and my her mother die a million death and rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i hope that she breaks down and admits to what she has done. it would be stupid of her not too. as far as insanity if that works i hope she trips down 3or 4 flights of stairs!!!
    momdallas

Answer by momdallas at 4:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• YES SHE DID IT ANY MOTHER WHO LOST HER CHILD WOULD BE ON EVERY NEWS STATION TO HELP WITH HER CHILD THE WHOLE MONTH SHE DIDN'T CARE ! I THINK SHE HAD HELP FROM A FRIEND OR BOY FRIEND TO GET RID OF THE BODY WHY DIDN'T SHE JUST GIVE HER TO HER MOTHER TO RAISE ????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i heard that to i think thats f#$%'n crazy!!! i would never,ever o well i can't get a babysitter so i'll drug my baby i'm not anwering this anouymous i don't care if the world kows i hope they fry her crispy like a fench frie... REALLY WHAT was so important that was happening that night that she could'nt go out?did she just need to screw someone so bad that it could'nt wait till a later date or maybe being drunk was on her agenda? if i did something like that i would hang myself for doing something so incretabley stupid!!
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 7:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• sorry about my spelling i get mad and type crazy fast and lose it...
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 7:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• theres duct tape on the skull of that child which to me implies your trying to shut someone up,whoever this child is (it's caylee) the murderer was not giving a shit about it i say she drugged her taped her mouth shut put her in the truck of that hot ass car in the middle of june in fla. went & did her thing came back & caylee was dead!left her there till she started to smell & dumped her in the woods,made up lie after lie & now her ass is caught & i hope she freaking rots in jail!
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 8:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2008