Having the big 'O'

So a while back my man and I went for a ride in his truck.. ended up in a secluded field. I decided to be frisky and get on him as he was driving. He ended up parking the truck, but we never changed our positions.... the position/lack of room turned us on a lot. So anyway, this led to my first orgasm during sex. I ended up "squirting" everywhere. I was kind of emberassed after that, but he assured me how hott it was and how much more it turned him on, and how rare it was. I do this every time i orgasm (but can only get there with us both sitting up and his back is against something, or if he's holding me against the wall) Does anybody else 'squirt', and how does your man react?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• TROLL. I call BS. Or just simply GAG ME!
    Anonymous

• No troll, i promise. just a question. wondering how rare it really is cuz i never knew it was possible til it happened to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• geez. some people need to control themselves.
    i heard it is pretty rare for some woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• It is rare and unfortunately I've only TRULY had an explosive orgasim once. Oddly enough in a car! lol My husband was not disgusted by the discharge but rather turned on by it as it felt great on him! That and he was pleased as punch with himself.
    We've come close quite a few times over the years but nothing like that one day in the car! We've tried recreating it..... That's great if you guy's know what works and can make it happen again! Lucky!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• thats actually a result of the way that your sitting when you orgasm. it tightens the area making ur hole smaller, in result a squirt
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2008