Do you have any tattoos you regret getting?

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 2:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i have one tattoo that i got six years ago - a little flamingo on my hip - and i still love her!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 3:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I just have two small ones. No regret.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes, I absolutely regret mine and if and when I ever get the money I will have it removed.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:38 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• no regrets.... love mine, you can only see it in a bathing suit or if you are my hubby. It's the rolling stones symbol lol although my mother told me after I got it that eventually the lip was going to roll over the tongue (it's on my hip) LMAO
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Lol I got my daughters name...We are not together anymore. So I do regret that.
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 2:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• oops I meant DAUGHTERS FATHER'S NAME LMAO
    shar-hulk

Answer by shar-hulk at 2:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have one on my leg that looks like crap! it was supposed to be tinkerbell but turned out looking anime or something. and the very 1st tat i got on my 18th b-day...my name on my back (tramp stamp) wish i would have gotten something more creative lol.
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• yes. lets not talk about.
    1bradsmom

Answer by 1bradsmom at 2:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• No. Since I have none. My husband has a lot of them and he regrets one he got along time ago if a dragon. It doesn't look good anymore.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 2:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes! The first and last time I drank tequila, I thought it would be a good idea to get a small tattoo of a pixie fairy on my back... It was supposed to be no more than 5 inches by 4 inches. We were all partyin and my ex boyfriends mom said her boyfriend did tattoos... so I thought I would get one while I was drunk (so I wouldnt feel it much) NOT A GOOD IDEA AT ALL!!! It ended up taking up most of my back... ITS HUGE! Plus it was a prison style tat so it doesnt look too great... It needs a miracle to fix it! Ugh!!!! No more tequila for me! LOL
    amberlina2003

Answer by amberlina2003 at 2:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2011