tasches

Asked by tasches at 2:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• I have NEVER had issues with women.
    I see this ALL the time on here and other ladies saying that women are just mean (blanket statement)

I have to wonder MORE about the women complaining....WHO the heck are they choosing as friends????
    I think "issues" with other women have more to do with HOW and WHO you choose as your friend.

If you continue to have issues with women... its probably YOU that has the issue. You choose poorly!

IF your friendships are getting better as you age... it is MORE probable that YOU are simply getting better at choosing friends.
    Anonymous

• I think so. I have more women friends now than I did when I was younger. I used to have only one or two girls as friends and the rest were guys. Now it seems to be the opposite. I think being older and a bit more wiser would have something to do with it. And I also think that what was so important and drama filled when I was younger just isn't the case anymore. Not everything is a cause for end of the world or he said/she said stuff.
    Sithpadawans

Answer by Sithpadawans at 2:39 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have certainly changed in being more outgoing and approachable now that I'm older. I typically had more guy friends than other women, it's just been the past few years that I've gotten to where I'm more comfortable with who I am and able to better communicate and get involved with other women.
    schotzy21

Answer by schotzy21 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• This is true for me. When I was younger I only had 1 or 2 good girl friends and we lost touch after I got married. Now, I find it easier to make good friends that I know will be around for a long time. I think it's because we don't get bogged down with the B.S. anymore.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011