What is PUPPPS?

I've seen alot of posters say that have it, but what is it? And is it something that is obvious you have thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's an itchy skin rash some pregnant women get
    Anonymous

• It makes you itch ALL the time I had it with my daughter I have sores that turned to scars cause i scratched so bad.
    Anonymous

• An extremely torterous rash that itches to no end day and night resorting in staying up all night crying because your itching too bad to go to sleep. It will start out on the belly and will be similar to poison ivy. It can spread all over the body (It did in my case) and you will doscover there is absolutely no steroid or lotion that eases this and you find yourself scratching with a brittle loofah in an attempt to scrub the itch away. You will fail miserably at this as you will still itch. It can last a few months at most. (Also in my case it did) Good luck, I hope you don't have it. Worse thing i've ever endured.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2008