Anyone a 31 Rep?

I am looking into joining this company, but wanted to hear from others before I decide and see how you do in the business? And see if you had any ideas for new consultants on how to get the business up and going great. I already have one business that I am doing and I can't complain, Its done pretty well for me, is this company easy to get parties booked as well?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Money & Work

• What is a 31 rep?
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have a few friends that do it. I was considering it as well. The ONLY thing I don't like is that it is not a product that people will keep coming back month after month. Such as, I bought 5 bags but now I'm done. I don't see me buying any more in the future even though I love them.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 3:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• not sure but here is a bump
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 5:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I had never heard of it so I found it online....OP, if you become a rep send me a PM so I can get a catalog. All those totes, purses and baskets.....adorable, I'm in love, lol.

I found a consultant search, closest one to me is in IL, i'm in NY, lol.....but the print on the online catalog is hard to see, I'd love a print copy.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• They are adorable bags. Have never bought one because I have so many bags that I could not even imaging getting yet another one. Be careful when choosing a company. Financially it makes sense to look at something that is consumable, something that is in demand and there is a forecast that it will stay in demand. I believe it would be hard to get shows or parties, only because like I mentioned...People have bags upon bags and not sure if more are needed. Rather than buidling a business of consistent clients, you will have to continue to look for new people. Good luck and best wishes.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:30 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• YES, LOVE IT!! I have been selling it for about a year! It has been a SUPER great company to work for. I am taking my family to Disney in August - Thanks to Thirty-One! LOVE IT!!
    KLF31

Answer by KLF31 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2011