Do you have stories about yourself or significant other that you hope your child never hears?

Just something as simple as something you might have done as a teenager that you would be mortified if they found out? Mine would be a lot of immature nights of making prank phone calls, playing ding dong doorbell ditch, passing out my phone number for fun to Canadian truck drivers, random mooning.....

mitchellb

Asked by mitchellb at 2:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I hope my kid never hears about how me and hubby snuck to the lake when we were teenagers and decided to "try" to go all the way and it was pitch black so we didn't think anyone would see. Well...I guess we were so into the moment that we didn't hear a row boat coming and next thing we knew a spotlight was on us and we both scrammbled up and took off. I was so freaked I didn't notice I left my purse and shoes. Needless to say, I was mortified to say the least.
    Anonymous

• I can't say. ;)
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:49 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• you mean like drinking with the defensive line for the college football team and then dancing in a cage in the bar? yeah, it would be great for my son not to know that ;)
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 2:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Ohhh yea...theres tons of stuff i hope my son never hears about...but i ain't spillin the beans here LOL!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes. There are a few things that we will just omit from experiences. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 3:04 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I think I have more that will not be repeated than my hubby...
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• yep i think i would not tell both of my kids about how much of a monster i was growing up omg the stuff i did to my poor mom im shocked she doesnt hate me for the shampoo in the bathroom floor so me and my brothers could ice skate and playing marry poppins jumping off the roof and finding a kitten and putting a little dirt on it so my mom would let me keep it well i got it from a person for free and smeared dirt all over it and she did let me keep it but she didnt fall for it being left on the street lol
    jayleelovemommy

Answer by jayleelovemommy at 1:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011