If you've had, or looked into, or know anything about laser hair removal, I have a question

how much (ball park estimate obviously its person by person) would it cost to get your legs done?
is it painful?
does it really get rid of all your hair?
I have very thick dark hair if that matters at all.

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:47 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The darker the hair, the better it works since it needs dark pigment to find the bulb. Lighter hair cannot be effectively removed.

As for cost, last I checked it was 1500 for 3 sessions as most don't charge for body part but for sessions it takes. It feels like a rubber band snapping against your skin. I had my armpits done.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Not sure of the cost these days, but I have had it done. It is a bit painful, but it works. I would suggest checking into beauty schools and see if any of them could do it. It will give them practice while you will get results. It does work, it destroys the bulb growth source which produces the hair. Good luck. It is called "Superflous hair removal" in Cosmetology terms.. :-) Maybe you could google it to find more information...
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 3:00 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I'm sure the cost depends on where you live. I'm hoping to afford it myself someday.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 10:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I haven't I wax
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 1:15 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• IDK but I bumped you ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011