I am a self diagnosed hypochondriac. At the same time I am really sick, in pain, and 31 weeks pregnant.

Do you think that I should be seen by my doc for being nauseated, slightly weak, a steady headache, and severe pelvic pain? I have anxiety which make my symptoms seem worse than they really are.

My pelvic pain is a stabbing pain in the pelvic bone, I don't even know if it is related to being sick. I have been ill for two days now and baby is moving normal. I am able to drink lots and eat a little.

Should I be seen or wait it out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Dec. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Why not see the doctor.. but trust me.. there is nothing they can give you for anxiety. And pelvic pain is normal... very painful. As long as the baby is moving and you can eat and drink then you are fine... but being a hypochondriac maybe seeing a doctor would make you feel better. You are just pregnant.. don't forget.. VERY HORMONAL!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i think u should go and get check out..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 12, 2008

• Even as a self diagnosed hypochondriac, you know your body. If your anxiety is really bad, I would say see the doctor. I was really stressed when I went into labor and it pushed my contractions from 30 seconds long every 5 minutes to 1 minute long every 3 minutes in about 2 hours. As soon as I calmed down, my contractions slowed down too. So your stress level can effect your body. Better safe than sorry.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 12:01 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• It sounds serious you should see a doctor.
    cameramommy77

Answer by cameramommy77 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2008