How did you meet your SO/DH?

Just curious of how all you mama's met your SO/DH??
We met in May 2005, we met through my uncle. My uncle had wanted me to hook up with my DH's friend and I was like no way i want the other guy! LOL...we were friends for about a month and I just knew he was the man for me! We've been together every since and I wouldn't change it for the world!!! :)

So now it's your turn...how'd you meet your prince charming??

YerMami24

Asked by YerMami24 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Relationships

• he was and still is my little brothers best friend.. by little..i mean five years younger! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We we're next door neighbors since i was 5yrs old and him 8yrs old. we started dating when i was 14 and happily ever after
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 3:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• lets see he was my uncles bff..that my uncles wife was running around with bc they were seperated...and well he didnt like my aunt it was only a piece at the time and we met fell in love and its now 9yrs later!! Yep a bad story but a positive came out of it..
    Anonymous

• I went with my roommate to the Dept of Motor Vehicles to re-register her truck. I saw the handsomest man I had ever seen. I told my roommate and she had been friends with him years before in school. He came over and hung out. I left town for about a year, and couldnt wait to look him up when I got back. We married about 18 months after we started dating (yes, it was quick!). Our son is 8 years old. We moved out to a little house in the country and are very happy.
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 3:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We worked for the same company. I was a cashier and he drove a truck for the company delivering fuel. We hit it off right away. I still remember everything that lead up to our relationship/marriage and makes me smile every time I think about it. We have been together 4 years now.
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 3:15 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We met at a bar. He says he had been watching me for a while, but I hadn't noticed. So, he got drunk. His buddy invited my friend and I to join their table, so we did. It happened to be a wet t-shirt contest night. My hubby spilled beer on my ass, and he thought I was going to punch him. I just laughed. We all left together, and went to IHOP later that night. I drove his car, since he was trashed. I ate grits, and put butter and salt in them. He says he knew then that I was it. I thought we would just be friends because he was shorter then me. But, after a week or so, I was hooked. 15 1/2 years later, I'm still hooked;)
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• awww! love it ladies!! keep em coming!!!
    YerMami24

Comment by YerMami24 (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I worked at the local late night bar and I have been serving him his hamburgers and fries for over a year before he asked me out. Then he got me preggo 3 weeks later. We are still together and love each other dearly! Our baby is almost 6 months old. We have many clashing beliefs and I think you left a comment about mushrooms on my post about it haha!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 3:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We met at work. He started out as my supervisor, ended up my husband.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 3:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• we met online last aug, have moved in together in april and are having a baby in august
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 21, 2011