Does anyone have a newborn and still insist their four year old still be in a stroller too? I am having difficulties making a choice to get a double or single stroller and i walk alot........

I am a stay at home mom of a four year old and one on the way and without a car so i walk alot and travel on the bus, I feel i should have a stroller that fits both my children in case my four year gets tired while walking but the only problem is i have been looking into the sit and stand stroller but i don't think he would be that comfortable for my four year old so i am confused please HELP.....

MommysAngels744

Asked by MommysAngels744 at 3:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• You should be fine with a single stroller. My kids are 2 1/2 years apart and I never had a double.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We have a sit and stand stroller, all my 3 1/2 year old does is play on if he rides along.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 3:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Thanks for your feedback, Do you walk or have a car? If i had a car i really wouldn't worry about it much but being that i don't i rather play it safe than sorry especially when four year old have such little legs and get tired fast.
    MommysAngels744

Comment by MommysAngels744 (original poster) at 3:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have been looking into the sit and stand but i have read not so good reviews on that product.
    MommysAngels744

Comment by MommysAngels744 (original poster) at 3:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have a six month old, a six year old and a four year old. Only the bebe rides in the stroller. =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We do have a car.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My SIL got a sit & stand and loved it for Disney World and walking the boardwalks at the beach, but didn't like it at a park (rougher terrain.) Her 5 year old did use it when there was a lot of walking to do and the 5-year old got tired.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 3:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Thanks Swasson, that is what i am considering that i do alot of walking and i know my lil four year will get tired and i will feel bad that there isn't a place for him to rest. I have been considering the sit and stand but like you stated i have read no so great reviews on that stroller.
    MommysAngels744

Comment by MommysAngels744 (original poster) at 3:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i am getting the sit and stand for my LO on the way and my 2 1/2 year old
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I am pregnant and have a 4 year old, the only time the 4 year old is in the stroller is if we got to Disney World or something similar to that where we will be walking ALL DAY.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011