Does any one drive a ford explorer? if not what do you drive and how do you like it?

we are thinking about getting a ford explorer and i wanted to see what other mommys thought about them

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 3:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I drove one and liked it, now I have a 2009 expedition and like that even better!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 3:30 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• i owned an explorer a few yrs ago..a total piece of crap to be honest...i was constantly having issues..anywho i now drive a yukon xl and havent had any issues at all i totally love it i can put an army in it lol..plus all my baby gear! my dh says i had troubles with the explorer bc its made by ford...hahahaha
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 3:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have an exployer and never had one problem with it. I have had it 4 years the only thing we have had to do is replace battery and new tires, thats it. It has 110K miles and runs like new. I am very happy with mine
    Tyler_mom1996

Answer by Tyler_mom1996 at 3:22 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I also have a CRV and I LOVE it!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 3:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have the sport edition - 2 door - bought it new in 2002 and never had any major problems with it - just normal wear and tear. going on 128k miles and still like it -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Two of my children drive Explorers and they have been great vehicles. My hubby and I have our second full sized Ford van and we have loved them both. The children all borrow it when they go on long trips because of its great capacity for seating and baggage.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• We just got a new 2011 Ford Explorer. I love it! It's a little trucky getting in and out, but once you are driving it feels like a car. It has so many great features. I love it. We had a 2004 Explorer before this. That was much more manly/trucky. the new one is nicer.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Oh, we didn't trade our 2004 Explorer in. We are keeping it for my son. It has 120,000 miles on it and it still runs great.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I drive a Honda Odyssey (before that, I had a CRV) and I LOVE it!!
    I am not a fan of Ford, at all. My husband has a Ford truck and it's constantly in for recalls and stuff. I've had 7 Hondas, but would never buy another Ford.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:53 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I love my 2004 Honda CR-V!
    dlee620

Answer by dlee620 at 12:21 PM on Jun. 22, 2011