This might be TMI, But I was wondering what could make you lactate? adult content

I breastfed my son, but he has been off of it for almost a year now and last night I noticed that I was kind of having a little drip there. I was kinda shocked by it...and was wondering what else besides pregnancy would cause it???? OR should I maybe go and get a preg test???? Sorry if this is tooo much info!! Just was needing some advice!

giggls2hrd

Asked by giggls2hrd at 3:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in General Parenting

• i still leaked alittle for 2yrs after my kidos. but if your not using protection yes it could be pregnancy too
    fun3oo

Answer by fun3oo at 3:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Not TMI. It can take a year for milk to disappear. Or you might be pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I was thinking that I haven't seen the milk there at all for a while......but maybe it is just not dried up yet.
    giggls2hrd

Comment by giggls2hrd (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• My aunt is 58, her youngest child is 24 and when I had my son 3 years ago, she told me that she still occasionally leaks. It's totally normal and unless it's a funky color, I wouldn't worry about it.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Well I took a preg test on Sunday and it was positive! So we are expecting again!!!!! We are so excited, because it took us 12 years to have the first one (we were told that we could not have children, because I have PCOS.) so this is so great!!!!! Thank you all for your answers, just wanted to update!
    giggls2hrd

Comment by giggls2hrd (original poster) at 9:38 PM on Jun. 30, 2011