PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FEEL PREGNANT,MY LAST PERIOD WAS ON JUNE16 AND ME AND MY HUSBAND HAD SEX ALOT AFTER MY PERIOD,WE'RE TRYING FOR A LITTLE ONE.I'VE BEEN FEELING SO TIRED,NAUSEATED,MY BREAST FEEL SWOLLEN AND MY BREAST FEELS TINGLEY AND BURNING SENSATION.MY BELLY FEELS SO BLOATED SO I TRY TO HOLD MY BELLY IN AND I CANT DO IT,IT FEELS SO UNCOMFETABLE.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK.COULD I BE PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Take a pregnancy test if your period doesn't come when it's due. I don't know, it just sounds like common sense to me.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 1:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Take a HPT, i'm in the same boat, my HPT came out neg, but still fill the same, so i made a appt with my OB/GYN.
    Jackie0216

Answer by Jackie0216 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I agree, go spend the 10 bucks to find out, it's worth it...and from what i understand is that you only get prego during ovulation which is not directly after your period..since your period is the sloughing off of the lining that was getting ready for the egg to be implanted..so it really doesnt matter if you had sex a lot after you finished your period it would be the sex before (about a wk i believe) before your period that matters..so just go get a test and pee on it instead of driving yourself up a wall wondering
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 2:42 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Ok first of all you you ovulate 5-7 days AFTER your period. THere is a 3 day peak during that time when you are most likely to get pregnant. Believe me, my husband and I tried twice to get pregnant according to this and it worked both times. Go get a pregnancy test, if you are having those kinds of symptoms already you could have enough of the pregnant hormone in you to show up. Just go to ovulation.com and it will tell you if you could have been ovulating when you guys were doing the deed.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 2:56 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• not ovulation.com.....dang it, just google ovulation calculator and one will come up
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 2:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• In my opinion your best bet would be to make an appt with your doctor i had symptom early too and all of the hpt i took came out neg and finally two and a half months later i went two the docto and found out a was almost four months along
    Kaye_2008

Answer by Kaye_2008 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Buy a pregnancy test at the Dollar Store.
    Go to www.fertilityfriend.com
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:58 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• You sound so very nervious. Try to calm yourself. You are anxious and I don't want you to be disappointed if your not. With myself it always happened just when I wasn't thinking about it.
    dyzz

Answer by dyzz at 11:51 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• OK THESE "COULD I BE PREGNANT!?" POSTS ARE STARTING TO GET ANNOYING, PEOPLE, TAKE A TEST, IF IT SAYS NEGATIVE LEAVE IT AT THAT OR WAIT A COUPLE WEEKS IF YOUR UNSURE BUT QUIT POSTING THESE!!! WE DON'T KNOW IF YOUR PREGNANT OR NOT!!!!
    Anonymous