I should know this answer but I dont

Ok so I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago and wiped. On the toilet paper there was some light yellowish discharge, it was kinda thick, kinda reminded me of a booger but not as thick. I wsa just wondering if anyone might know what this is? I'm 36 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. When I was pregnant with my 1st I lost my mucus plug over a few weeks and I remember it looking a lot different, thicker and darker yellow. Could it still be part of my mucus plug or something different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• could be but could also just be discharge
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Could be the mucus plug beginning to come out...could just be thick discharge.If your not feeling pains and theres no blood..I wouldnt worry too much about it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Being 36 weeks I would hazard the guess of the mucus plug. But you can always call your doctor and ask. Good luck!
    Afrontz

Answer by Afrontz at 3:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It could be part of your plug, each preg is different. Mine came out a little like that. But it could also just be discharge too.
    giggls2hrd

Answer by giggls2hrd at 3:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Sounds like you mucus plug
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 3:59 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• sounds like it could be mucus plug.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011