ADVICE!!

I'M SUPPOSE TO GET MY PERIOD MONDAY THE 15TH,I'M GOING TO TAKE A TEST ON THAT DAY BUT I'VE BEEN HAVING SOME SYMPTOMS.I'VE BEEN BLOATED FOR THE PAST FOR DAYS,SORE BREAST,TENDER NIPPLES,VERY TIRED AND SO SLEEPY,YESTERDAY I HAD LIGHT CRAMPS BUT AND THEN IT WENT AWAY,AND I'VE BEEN HAVING ALOT OF CLEAR AND WHITE VAGINAL DISCHARGE.DOES THIS SOUNDS LIKE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS AND DID YOU HAVE THE SAME THINGS BEFORE FINDING OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?THANK YOU EVERYBODY!!

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sorry, I get all those symptoms right before my period starts... all I can suggest is wait it out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I'VE ALSO BEEN GETTING NAUSEOUS TOO.
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• you know its too early to tell. But, I will tell you this I have been getting more vaginal discharge then usual and I am pregnant now.
    cameramommy77

Answer by cameramommy77 at 12:17 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• there is no way to tell sometimes u have no symptoms at all just wait until u can test. u could try a test now if u wanted to. just first thing in the morning ur hormones will be highest in ur urine
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 12:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2008