14 weeks pregnant passing dark brown clumps??

Hello i am 25 years old and 14 weeks pregnant. This morning i woke up with what must be a bladder infection.... i feel like i have to go pee all the time and when anything comes out it hurts and feels weird, like sour. At the same time this started i noticed small to medium brown bloody clumps??? no cramping or discomfort other than the bladder infection. I have an almost 2 year old and experienced no bleeding at all with him. I made an app with obgyn and its not for a couple hours... anyone experience anything like this??

serinaberina

Asked by serinaberina at 4:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sorry I am no help. I hope everything is ok.
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Wow honey...i have no idea but what ever comes out of you fish out of the toilet and put it in a ziplock and take to the OB with you , just in case your having a miscarriage. They will want to see !!! Hope everything is ok. But i have never heard of brown clumps coming out of you while pregnant and having a bladder infection. Doesnt sound normal at all
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 4:09 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Amberlovesher's right. You need to take the discharge to the doctor in case its a miscarriage. Though I had a miscarraige one at around that far along and it was the worst pain ever and you arent in racking pain, so dont jump to any conclusions. Good luck!
    AngelicaDem

Answer by AngelicaDem at 4:13 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• This doesn't sound normal. I have never heard of passing clots due to a bladder infection. I would collect the clots and show your OB. If you develop pain or cramping before your appointment I would go to the ER for an ultrasound. I would also call my OBs office BEFORE my appointment in case they can do an ultrasound in office while you are there.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 4:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Thanks for your answers.... will update after app.
    serinaberina

Comment by serinaberina (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• gl hope doc. appy goes great
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2011