True Blood

Is there anyway I can watch the new episode online. I do not have HBO, but I will subscribe to it if I have to. I currently have Showtime, I just switched my cable company. Thanks!

ttk2

Asked by ttk2 at 4:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• there are not any new episodes out until the 26th of this month..once it air's on tv you will be able to watch it online..it comes on channel 501 directv..so maybe you can call and ask what you need to do to get that specific channel?
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 4:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• http://www.hbo.com/true-blood/index.html

bat Go there and see...but they give you an 8 minute preview of the new episode!!!! YAY!! You might be able to watch shows from there, I'm not sure. I just made sure to get my HBO just yesturday for that very reason! LOL :)

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have Comcast Cable. I would like to watch the new episodes that coming on the 26th of this month. I'm a fan and this is the first time that i don't have HBO. Simplicity3, that website you provided, can i watch the new episodes
    ttk2

Comment by ttk2 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would die if I could not see True Blood! But I'm sure my dh and son would find a way to find it on the internet.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:45 PM on Jun. 22, 2011