14yr sd

has the worst nastiest attitude when asked to do something!! Sometimes i want to smack her! She does nothing but sleep all day, she wont get up and take a shower or brush her teeth! its not like i didnt raise her to know better! I just dont understand this child! She even doesnt want to wash her dang clothes but complains when its time to go to town she has nothing clean to wear! Does anyone else have these issues..and its not that her father does not get after her he does and he's tired of the fussing and argueing too!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• She is just being a teen age girl. Tell her if she doesnt get up and wash her cloths she will have nothing to wear and noone is buying her new cloths!! Explain to her that she needs to wash her hair and take a shower. Also maybe try and plan something for you guys to do during the day so she doesnt sleep all day!! That is really not that healthy. Also she may be depressed so Maybe taking her to the doctors. Good luck!
    ljmommy1211

Answer by ljmommy1211 at 4:17 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Get her a summer job. I became a soccer referee at 12. With sommer tournaments coming up she can easily make $200 in a weekend.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• shes grounded is why she isnt doing anything during the weeks..and shes way to lazy to get a job she wont even get up and brush her teeth or wash her butt..i can imagine how long she would last a a job
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I've suffered from depression problems, and when I am badly depressed I don't wanna get out of bed I don't wanna shower or change my clothes or brush my teeth. I don't have the energy or will to do anything. Perhaps that is something to consider.
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 5:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Does she have a phone?? Take it away! she'll go crazyy.
    aida1212

Answer by aida1212 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Wow she sounds exactly like a TEENAGER!!!!!!!

Answer by gemgem at 12:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011