weird question but...

Do any of your kids sweat when they sleep? I mean excessivly sweat!! Like they look like they just went swimming in their sleep or something? lol

ReadyToRage

Asked by ReadyToRage at 12:18 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• yea mine did it for the longest time and id just strip her down to a diaper with a light sheet to sleep in.
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• That kind of sweating could signal a serious problem. You should mention it to the pediatrician.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:20 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Both of my younger kids do...to the point the bed it soaking wet. I'm not sure why, but it's pretty common I think
    TylersMom323

Answer by TylersMom323 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Neither of my boys do (they're 4 & 18 months). Maybe the room's too hot or they're wearing too many clothes.
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 12:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have figured why my daughter does lol. Cheap mattresses.You know the ones that are made and covered in plastic. Its like sleeping on a leather sofa..I bought a water proof mattress pad and it did the same thing to me :(

ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 12:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• it happens maybe once or twicea month. And I really DONT think its the temp. or the bed becuase sometimes it hasbeen when he didnt have clothes on or when I was holding him.
    Should I be concerned?
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 12:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• It happens to my oldest every once in a while. Mostly his head, his hair will be very wet.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My daughter's feet sweat all the time...she gets it from her daddy! If she falls asleep on my chest her head gets all sweaty and her hair is wet....it always gets my shirt wet. I think each person sweats differently! No biggie, just make sure if they are sweating you keep them covered up so they don't get a cold or something!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My youngest son did it and wasn't ill. Still it wouldn't hurt to ask the pediatrician at your next visit just to set your mind at rest.

Answer by Bmat at 9:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My niece does that but it is because she is diabetic. Don't know of anyone else who does that.
    bastianmami

Answer by bastianmami at 9:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2008