Entertaining a 3 year old at home?

We live in a small 2 bedroom apt. We go to the playground in the morning but by 10 and soon even earlier it's too hot to be outside. Even too hot for the pool even though we do that in the evening. My son is very good and never even gets bored but he's active and there just isn't enough activity for him. He's not tired at bedtime and I know he's just not running enough. Any ideas? We just don't have the mony to go out every day but I try at least 2 to 3 times a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hmmm...color, start working on letters/numbers, watch a movie together, build blocks, read, do 'kid-friendly' exercises....idk i did all these with my son before he started preschool, hope this helps!
    YerMami24

Answer by YerMami24 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• There are kid yoga/pilates videos. Maybe doing that with him in the house will burn off some energy and be some special mommy time :)...not to mention you could get a work out in too ;)
    Anonymous