Pregnancy? Stress? Or something more serious? Confused...

I haven't had a pd since April 17. I miscarried on June 4th. Continued "trying" on the 6th since I stopped bleeding. Still no pd since the one in April and I really should have waited til I regulated before TTC again. Now for the past week I am having a really hard time keeping food down. Now I would think it's too soon for that if I were pregnant, right? How long do you think I should wait until I test? I went to the hospital for chest pain on the 11th and they thought I had a blood clot because a test came back high. A lung scan proved nothing to be there and they said that the hormones still in my system after the miscarriage may have caused the high reading. I was only 2 weeks preg. Wouldn't the hormones be out of my system a week after losing it? HCG level was 33 on June 1st. I was wondering if I already was a week preg and that's the hormones they detected. I would just wait it out but I need to start progesterone asap and I am so confused! I am so sorry that I didn't wait to try. How long will the hormones stay in my system? I am trying really hard to keep food down and it just started last week. Any help or advice is appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Health

• Call your doctor and set up an appointment. Anything is possible.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:28 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• call your ob and see if they can do a blood test
    aehicks06

Answer by aehicks06 at 4:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• go to your doctor!!!
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 1:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2011