For Christians.

CHrist is soon to return and we will be going home. what is the first thing you want to do when you get to heaven. I want to hug Jesus and thank him for all he has done in my life on earth. what would you want to do?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:21 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• As in the song... I can only imagine.. will I stand in His presence or to my knees will I fall, will I sing hallelujah will I be able to speak at all... I can only imagine.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 12:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• since I was taught that you will have no knowledge of your life on earth, I guess I'll just be peaceful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Just praise God because I finally made it. I finally got true victory.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:22 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• give my son a hudge kiss and hug becuase I dont think I am going to heaven
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 12:23 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• what dont you think you are going to heaven ReadytoRage? You can if you live for Jesus your baby will be in heaven dont u want to be with him?
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Wow! That's a serious statement. If you want to go to heaven you can. It's fairly easy. If you're interested.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:24 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• First I am going to marvel at the Lord, and marvel in His beauty! Then I'm going to find my son, and hug him, and let him know how much we loved and missed him. Then, I would love to find Noah....Always wondered what it was like on the arc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• if i am deemed worthy to get into Heaven i will just breathe a sigh of relief. even tho i know im forgiven, it will just be nice to know i no longer have to struggle w/ the temptations of this world.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• This is a pretty good post hinson7169 its very encouraging!
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 12:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Thank you we needed something positive on here you know :) Get people moods happy. Godbless all of you and thank for relaying to my post

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:37 AM on Dec. 13, 2008