Am I pregnant?

My husband and I had unprotected sex on June 11 and my last cycle was may 31. Anyway the last 2 weeks i have been nauseated, having to pee a lot, my lower back has been hurting, I have been having cramps, and I have been gassy and having to go do number 2 a lot then normal. I took a test yesterday but it was negative. Should I wait a little longer to take the test again and also do you think i'm pregnant?

aehicks06

Asked by aehicks06 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could just be PMS dear....I'd wait another month and take another test.Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• my cycle don't come on until the 28th of this month. i think i'm just going to wait until next week to see if i come on
    aehicks06

Comment by aehicks06 (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Well if you aren't due for another week, of course it is not going to show up. Most (if not all) of these symptoms won't show up yet anyway.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• when i was pregnant with my son i started having symptoms early just like now so it is possible to have these symptoms. I'm just going to wait and see what happens
    aehicks06

Comment by aehicks06 (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• NO way to tell but take a test. AFTER UR PERIOD IS DUE!
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 10:16 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• thank you
    aehicks06

Comment by aehicks06 (original poster) at 2:11 PM on Jun. 22, 2011