Anybody with 3 kids less than 2 years apart?

does anybody whos ttc have 2 kids under the age of 3?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Wow, no thank gosh or I wouldn't have any hair left on my head! I have 2 under 6 and that is too close for me at times
    Anonymous

• My bil and his wife had 5 under 5, her tube ruptured and uterus grew cysts and had an emergency hysterectomy, swears if she hadn't, they'd still be reproducing.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:46 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• when my third child was born I had a 4 year old and a 2 year old..they turned 5 and 3 5 months after she was born. I found in the beginning it was harder then I thought because the 4 year old would want to play a game, the 2 year old would run all over it and the baby just wanted to be held. Now they are 14, 12, and 9, almost 10..

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• my sil's are all close in age. mil got pergnant, not planned, shortly after she had her first dd and then she had twins! Crazy!
    I had 2 kids 16 months apart and then had my 3rd when 2.5 yrs later, my 4th 3 yrs later. Is that close enough for you? We did intend to have them all close together, well the 3, 4th was a surprise!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 4:50 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have a 3 y/o DD and 1 y/o twin boys.........so yes, that was 3 under the age of 3. It is difficult but managable.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 4:57 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I have 4 kids, 4 and under. DD who is 4, twin 2 1/2 year old boys, and a 10 month old baby boy.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 4:58 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• so, do you guys think its good to have your kids close together or further apart? we want em to be close together & my bc shot runs out next week so we're tryin to make the final decision by the end of this week. thanks for all your responses =) what's your overall opinion on whether its a good thing or not worth it tho? =D
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I would say the worst part of having all my kids so close together and so young is that for right now I can't take all of my kids anywhere by myself without having someone else with me or helping me take care of them. My husband is in nursing school and works full time and so I'm stuck at home most of the day unless I go to someone else home or out and they're helping me. Sometimes I can't even go outside with all of them because they shoot off all different directions when they aren't listening.
    Another downside is financially. I guess you could say we were a bit ignorant to the fact that we would have so many kids in diapers ALL AT ONCE. Lesson learned! lol Up until about 6-9 months ago we had all 4 in diapers!!!!

On the positive side....I love how they are all close in age and they play with the same toys (for the most part).....they play along together nicely and all the boys wear each others clothes (baby is chunky) :)
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 5:52 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I know that all the negatives will pass as they get older, but it's really hard right now. It's taken an emotional toll on me for sure.
    All struggles aside, I love my children SO much and wouldn't trade my life for anything. I am really blessed. At first it's extremely difficult to manage all the kids, but you get into a routine and as time goes by it gets easier! GL! If you have any more questions you can PM me if you'd like!
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 5:54 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I don't...cuz' I'd be nuts, but my brother did. His boys are 9, 10 & 11 now. And yes, his wife is crazy =)
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:33 PM on Jun. 21, 2011