Im emotionally tired should i wait?

My SO and i agreed to do counseling after the holidayS we are having issues and we have a beautiful new baby.
But have you just ever been tired of crying and arguing and wishing things would change and more crying..well i am and now i dont even know if therapy will help us, i dont know if i will ever trust him or be ok. Should i wait to see if it works ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I say wait and see. you'd hate yourself if you didn't try to work it out at all. KWIM? you'd have too many "what if"s running through your head all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yes, when my fiancee and I started having problems we went to a couples counelor and it helped so much
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:41 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well first what did he do? and If it's not that bad I would wait. But newborns tend to stress things out more
    Everettsmom163

Answer by Everettsmom163 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yes get help and why wait. Me and my husband have been having issues and we are starting some couselling with our pastor next week. Do you always feel like it's not worth it and that you should give it up or is it only occasionally that you do? That's how I feel and that's why we're getting help. Good luck to you!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Go f or couseling. It can really help. I got to the point where there were just no more tears and I knew what to do. I did split for about 4 mo, but we did get back together. It was the best thing we have ever done for our relationship
    ally418

Answer by ally418 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i'd say you are at the perfect point to go in and get the help you need when your emotionally tired is when it is your time to go ... it's when your at the end of your rope needing someone to pull you back in
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 9:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2008