Funny how a dumbass (scratch that JACKASS) can be a childs idol RANT

I just can't believe it...
My beloved childhood idol...my hero.
We will never forget you,
and as they say:
REAL legends NEVER dies!

Rest in peace ♥

I just got that off of Facebook and Ryan Dunns page. I guess these kids forgot that he died by his own hands. Drinking and driving and killing your passenger and people that don't even know him on a personal level are mourning his death? I can't see how its a tragedy for Ryan Dunn, His passenger yes but not the driver, possibly not even the passenger, he decided to get into the car with a drunk person behind the wheel.

I really hope my kids don't idolize someone who shoves cars in their butts for a living. I'm just saying!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Entertainment

• They think these people are cool because they are doing dumb stuff and getting attention from it. Period. If they were just doing dumb stuff and everyone thought it was dumb and didn't give them the time of day they wouldn't be 'popular' or 'funny'.
    It's unfortunate that all the things that are bad for us are coming to be idolized. Although I feel badly for his family, people are choosing to be blind that HIS CHOICES are the ones that led to HIS CONSEQUENCE. It's all very sad.
    Anonymous

• yeah cuz the way he died totally changes the fact that he's still dead and everything
    sophistcatdfury

Answer by sophistcatdfury at 5:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• What sophistcatfur?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yes, and thanks to those guys, one of my son's friends years ago when he was 12 tried making his own movies. I got a call that he wanted me to come and visit him in the next state over in the burn unit from an accident involving WD-40 and a lighter. And as far as parents monitoring what is seen on TV, there is trash 24/7 on almost every channel. I see the stuff in the middle of the night they put on so kids can't see it, what about those children the parents are up comforting because they are ill. I'm sorry, no sympathy for this guy. His family, the rescue workers, the hospital attendants, the police, all who will live with the vision the rest of their lives, but not him.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It's sad when anyone dies, but I don't understand people idolizing him or saying it was a tragedy.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 5:21 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• really? i'm not a fan of jackass but i'm not dancing on any of their graves either. and if your kids don't idolize them, shouldn't that be all that matters? why do you care who some kids on a facebook page that you don't even know idolize?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 21, 2011