does size matter to you?

Does size really matter? would u want ur man 2 be bigger? it dont really matter to me and my man is big enough

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• nah too big hurts anyway
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My hubby's size has been perfect for me for all the years we have been together. But now I'm pregnant and sooo *excited* all the time but he just can't get it all in right now lol sorry if TMI. For the time being, yeah I wish he was little bigger...BUT normally, no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i dont understand why men think huge is awesome. no its not awesome it means u will get less sex because it hurts. i like average. hubby is perfect.
    CAarmywife

Answer by CAarmywife at 1:50 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• nope.. my bf is kinda small actually but it gets me off.. and a big one would hurrrt!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My husband is pretty big. He's 6'5 and his pee pee matches. LOL. It does hurt sometimes but only when he's overexcited. I thought it did cuz I always heard about how small guys sucked so I was happy when my hubby was big. I've heard since then that even men with little penises are good in bed.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• i am good with my DH he is not huge but he isnt tiny either he gets the job done and thats what matters to me :)
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 7:59 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• In my not so expert experience I have at least come to this conclusion...speaking personally...I think if he has a bit more girth rather than length I tend to enjoy it more. This is not to say I like them short...but if they are of average length and have a bit more to speak of in the girth department it is awesome...Too long and skinny just makes me feel like I have to pee!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• my hubby is too big. it hurts me. sad....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My man is just great in every way so I wouldnt change him.
    mamabear421

Answer by mamabear421 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My hubby is perfect, he's not huge, but he's bigger than average. I have been with a guy who had a little one and it sucked. My husband is just right, I love it and wouldnt change a thing.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:39 AM on Dec. 13, 2008