whats the lamest gift you've recieved?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:48 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• a refridgerator for valentines
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• a welcome sign with coat hooks, it was a xmas gift
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• a poker set

the five billion bath sets I've gotten over the years LOL do I stink or something...?

this really ugly candle holder/giant flower center piece thing with matching dishes. It was a 12 inch metal flower with a big metal base with 3 leaves coming off and votives went on the leaves.

and apparently one more this year that hubby saw, my mom bought it... I'm almost scared to find out LOL
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:51 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• snowman towels from the buck store
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 12:52 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• My brother once wrapped up a bunch of my barbies with there heads ripped off and out it under the tree for me - asshole never did that again i sold part of his toys to the neighborhoods kids LMFAO I miss being a kid
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 1:00 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• last year I got nothing from my hubby! LOL I thought that was pretty lame, especially since he went on and on for about a month before Christmas about how much I was going to LOVE my gift. And I got him like a LOAD of things. On Christmas morning, after he opened all his he said, "Oh you remember that George Foreman grill I bought you about awhile back? That was your Christmas gift, I just didn't want you to know I didn't get you anything." Ooh I was MAD! Lol, I wouldn't have cared if I didn't get anything except he lied for a month about how "great" a gift he had for me...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:19 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• cheap candles that STUNK and a whole bunch of bath salts/oils...all from the dollar store...lame because they absolutely stunk, and also because everyone that knows me knows i dont take baths, i shower!!!!!!!!! so yaa...waste of money..and it ended up getting all thrown out..LAAME
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• A "pocket tool".

It does like a zillion things....but I've never had a need for it, so it's shoved in a junk drawer somewhere.

If I need a screwdriver, I go get a screwdriver. If I need a corkscrew, I get one of those. Why did someone think I needed a $4.00 do-everything tool? Who am I, Inspector Gadget?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:32 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• A door stop. At least that is what I think it was. It was a rat shaped wooden home made crafty thingy. And no the person that gave it to me did not make it herself. She found it at the thift store and thought it would look cute with my porcelian cat figurine. NOT!
    patipwa6

Answer by patipwa6 at 2:57 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Ungrateful B$%^S!!! I got some dusty old frames from my sons Godmother. I understand that people have money probs just like me, but at least dust them off and make them "appear" to be store bought rather then fresh from the garage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Dec. 13, 2008