What is your favorite dessert recipe?

please post your favorite dessert recipe!

artsygirl2010

Asked by artsygirl2010 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Food & Drink

• anything chocolate
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:40 PM on Jun. 22, 2011

• well, we love cake....so I have many different cake recipes that we enjoy. one that is simple but yet really good is.... making a chocolate cake, and right after its done baking...poke holes with a butter knife all the way to the bottom of the pan throughout the whole cake then pour a medium sized can of sweetened condensed milk over the cake, so that it soaks into the holes. after the cake has cooled, cover with coolwhip and refrigerate. serve cold and keep it refrigerated.
    Terra24

Answer by Terra24 at 11:15 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• This is almost exactly the same as my favorite key lime pie recipe, which I can't go get right now.  But I use a store bought graham cracker crust and bake the pie for 15 - 20 minutes until set.  There are also baking groups on here that you might like.  Look under the green groups tab.  Enjoy!

http://www.gourmetsleuth.com/Articles/Food-History-994/key-lime-pie.aspx

whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 7:24 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• It is called "Cookie Salad". Mix together 1 small pkg. vanilla instant pudding and 3/4 c. buttermilk. Add: small container of Cool Whip. Mix until creamy. Drain 1 can of fruit cocktail, 1 can mandarin oranges, and 1 can pineapple chunks. Stir the cans of drained fruit into the pudding mixture. Crush 1 pkg. , except for 4 -5 cookies, of the Elf shortbread stripe cookies. Stir the crushed cookies into the pudding mixture. The 4 - 5 cookies that you set aside, crumble and put on top of the Cookie Salad.

I hope you enjoy this recipe.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 7:51 PM on Jun. 21, 2011