Need Help please!

my daughter keeps peeing and pooping through her diapers ever 12 hrs or so... what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try going up a size in diapers.

the constant leaks were always my que to change sizes. even if they weren't the weight for the next size up, it always solved the problem.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 12:54 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• What do you mean every 12 hrs. Are you changing the diaper more than that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yeah but she sleeps for a long time at night almost 9 hrs streight and then i feed her and then change her but she is always so messy.... but when she is awake i change her every 2 hr or if i notice she is wet or dirty before that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• You could try the next size up in diapers. When my boys started leaking, that was how I knew it was time to go up a size! I would make sure to change her right before she goes to sleep (not saying you're not) and then change her before feeding her real quick.
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:25 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• buy some diaper pads on line dear.
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:29 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• try changeing the brand od diapers my son was always peeing and poobing thew his and we changed the brand and it didnt happen anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:33 AM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I never waited 12 hours to change my children's diapers. I used Pamper's with my first but changed to Parents Choice (Walmart) Brand with my second two and I really like them alot if not better than Pampers. I would try a different brand and change the child more often.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Dec. 14, 2008