ROTFL

Okay this is simply too funny not to share. My brother in law got hit by a deer today, yup you read correctly lol

While driving to work this morning he saw a deer off the side of the road didnt think much. Well the deer suddenly started to run really fast towards him of which he slowed down. The deer actually smashed its head into his driver side window & dented up the front end plus its rear end (butt) slammed into the car too. To add to all of this when the deer's behind hit the vehicle it pooped all over the van!

I didnt take a pic but there is a huge dent well two in his mini van. He had already taken it to the carwash to wash off the blood & poop but he said that the guy working at the carwash had to scrub extra hard to get the poop off! We've been laughing about this all day long!

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 21, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like a bloddy shitty situation!
    mitchellb

Answer by mitchellb at 10:26 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• Things like this make me wonder about these animals, its like they are suicidal or something. I had a chicken run out in front of my truck once I couldn't even slow down its like it was waiting for me and boom it ran out. All i heard was a thud followed but a ton of feathers flying into the air
    DianeMary

Answer by DianeMary at 5:35 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• I had that happen to me twice... both times were on my way to work.. (I worked midnights)..
    the first time right before I went to leave my (now ex) bf says to me to drive safe.. I pull out, drive 20 yards and turn down robson road. and not more than 100 yards down, a stupid deer runs into the back end of my car.. (I blamed it on him for telling me to drive safe and jinxing me since he never says stuff like that typically).

the second time... again on my way to work.. about 2 minutes from there.. I seen the deer on the side of the road so I slowed down, and she's standing there with this look like, "should I go? should I go? should I go?" all the while doing this little prance dance.. then "yup, I'm gonna go", and slams into the side of my car (same place the last deer hit)..

everyone at work told me I needed to buy a new car.. obviously the deer though the "red" escort I had was a "target" because of the color of it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:06 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• OMG that is terrible I have heard of them charging at vehicles or people though and it is scary no matter what. Hope his insurance company will cover the damages. Hope he is OK also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:55 AM on Jun. 22, 2011

• What? I wonder what this deer was thinking when it ran towards his car??? Weird! How is the deer?
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 5:27 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Deer ran off! They are known for running towards cars. I've been in a vehicle when a deer jumped onto the hood of our truck! In Gilmore Girls in an episode Rory is driving the jeep on her way to school late & whlie at a stop sign a deer runs into her vehicle too! Its actually kind of common haha
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• Yeah my brother in law is fine & he said the same thing that he was lucky to have his window up! Guess his head slammed right into the glass. You could be right about it being territorial I dont know what causes deer to jump/run towards vehicles or if they do it on purpose or are trying to get away hm kind of curious now!
    Mel30248

Comment by Mel30248 (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• both times were does.. so territorial really has little to do with it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:07 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• most animals just don't understand the dangers of cars..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:08 PM on Jun. 21, 2011

• bloody*
    mitchellb